Questions for the intellectually honest: The Socratic approach to Modern issues
1) What is the life cycle of a human being (a Homo sapien) ?
2) When is a human being (a Homo sapien) created?
3) Are all human beings created with unalienable rights?
4) Are the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness unalienable rights?
5) Are those rights inherent when a human being is created?
6) Can those rights be curtailed without due process?
7) What is due process?
8) If a human being can’t understand or take part in due process due to an inability to comprehend, how is due process handled?
9) Does the act of assisted (not natural) abortion contradict or interfere with the answers to the above questions?