Questions for the intellectually honest: The Socratic approach to Modern issues
1) What is the life cycle of a human being (a Homo sapien) ?buy tramadol no prescription
2) When is a human being (a Homo sapien) created?buy valium without prescription
3) Are all human beings created with unalienable rights?buy tramadol no prescription
4) Are the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness unalienable rights?buy phentermine online no prescription
5) Are those rights inherent when a human being is created?
6) Can those rights be curtailed without due process?valium for sale
7) What is due process?klonopin online no prescription
8) If a human being can’t understand or take part in due process due to an inability to comprehend, how is due process handled?
9) Does the act of assisted (not natural) abortion contradict or interfere with the answers to the above questions?