I read these post election polls and can’t for the life of me figure out how Obama got reelected. It must be ignorance on a massive scale. People really had no idea what they were voting for, even after four years of it. Apparently, most are still clueless.buy valium without prescription
Today Rasmussen reported that 54% of voters put economic growth above economic fairness. Which candidate ran on fairness? That would be Obama, yet they voted for him anyway.buy tramadol no prescription
Rasmussen also had some other polls this week that are just as puzzling to those of us who are informed.
- [Only] 33% Say U.S. Economy Getting Better These Days
- Favorables: Socialism 24% Capitalism 68%
- 70% Prefer Free Market to Government-Managed Economy
- 19% Favor New Government Spending to Stimulate Economy
- 39% Say Government Should Do Nothing For Long-Term Unemployed
But wait, that’s not all. Here are some more interesting polls.
- Associated Press: 42% of adults think the country is headed in the right direction and 50% think it is headed in the wrong direction.
- Economist: 33% of adults think the country is headed in the right direction and 51% think it is headed in the wrong direction.
- Rasmussen: 41% of likely voters think the country is headed in the right direction and 52% think it is headed in the wrong direction.
- Zogby: 38% of likely voters think the country is headed in the wrong direction and 47% think it is headed in the right direction.
But look at Obama’s approval rating.
- Associated Press: 57% of adults approve and 41% disapprove.
- Economist: 49% of adults approve and 49% disapprove.
- Public Policy Polling: 50% of registered voters (37% of registered Independent voters) approve and 47% (59% of Independents) disapprove.
- Quinnipiac: 53% of registered voters (51% of Independent registered voters) approve and 40% (41% of Independents) disapprove.
- Zogby: 53% of likely voters approve and 47% disapprove.
What the heck, America?klonopin online no prescription
Some poll analysis via Bankrupting America.