Elections have consequences. The consequences of this election are already upon us. No doubt many businesses were holding out hope for repeal of Obamacare. Well, that’s not going to happen and now they’re laying off. Here’s a partial list of businesses shutting down that have been announced since the election on Tuesday.
buy valium without prescription
- Caterpillar Inc. will close its plant in Owatonna Minn.
- Mount Pleasant’s Albrecht Sentry Foods
- The Target store at Manassas Mall Va.
- Millennium Academy in Wake Forest NC
- Target Closing Kissimmee FL Location
- The Andover Gift Shop in Andover MA
- Grand Union Family Markets Closing Storrs Location CT
- Movie Scene Milford Location NH
- Update: TE Connectivity Closing Greensboro Plant – 620 Layoffs Expected
- Gomer’s Fried Chicken in South Kansas City
- Kmart in Homer Glen
- Fresh Market on Pine Street in Burlington
- AGC Glass North America to permanently close its Blue Ridge Plant in Kingsport Tenn.
- The Target store at Platte and Academy in Colorado Springs
- The Roses store on Reynold Road in Winston-Salem NC
- Meanders Kitchen losing its West Seattle location at 6032 California Ave
- Bost Harley-Davidson at 46th Avenue North and Delaware Ave. in West Nashville TN
- Townsend Booksellers in Oakland
- The Kmart store in Parkway Plaza off University Drive in Durham NC – 79 Jobs Lost
Oh, and don’t forget the war on coal. A Utah coal company just announced that 102 miners will lose their jobs. Thanks, Obama. Thanks voters who gave Obama a second term. Thanks non-voters who are so proud that they “stuck to their principles.” I’m sure all of these people losing their jobs are very grateful.buy phentermine online no prescriptionbuy klonopin online valium for sale klonopin online no prescription