Senator Tom Coburn, MD released his annual list of wasteful spending by the federal government. “Wastebook 2011” is chock full of more examples of how the government wastes our money. What’s most amazing is that anyone in their right mind would think expanding the federal government is a good idea, despite reports like this one.buy tramadol no prescription
buy valium without prescription
• $75,000 to promote awareness about the role Michigan plays in producing Christmas trees & poinsettias.buy tramadol no prescription
• $15.3 million for one of the infamous Bridges to Nowhere in Alaska.buy phentermine online no prescription
• $113,227 for video game preservation center in New York.buy klonopin online
• $550,000 for a documentary about how rock music contributed to the collapse of the Soviet Union.valium for sale
• $48,700 for 2nd annual Hawaii Chocolate Festival, to promote Hawaii’s chocolate industry.klonopin online no prescription
• $350,000 to support an International Art Exhibition in Venice, Italy.
• $10 million for a remake of “Sesame Street” for Pakistan.
• $35 million allocated for political party conventions in 2012.
• $765,828 to subsidize “pancakes for yuppies” in the nation’s capital.
• $764,825 to study how college students use mobile devices for social networking.
Yet the Democrats can’t find anything to cut from the budget? They must think we’re stupid.
Fox News has more.