A recent survey of business executives reveals that California, New York and Illinois are the worst states for doing business in America. This news isn’t at all surprising.
buy tramadol no prescriptionbuy klonopin online
Nearly one quarter of the survey’s 322 respondents said Illinois had one of the least favorable business climates, according to Development Counsellors International, which specializes in economic development and tourism marketing.buy valium without prescription
Taxes and high costs were among the factors that contributed to the state’s poor showing in the survey. California was deemed to have the worst business climate, followed by New York and Illinois.buy tramadol no prescription
Illinois recently increased its income tax rate, which has prompted several companies, including Chicago-based CME Group, to consider leaving the state.buy phentermine online no prescription
Texas, North Carolina and South Carolina were viewed as having the best business climates, according to the survey.
So, what do these states have in common? Mish Shedlock breaks it down. It’s really quite simple.
valium for saleklonopin online no prescription
Best and Worst States, Things in Common
- Illinois, New York, and California all have Democratic governors.
- Illinois, New York, and California all have governors beholden to public unions.
- Illinois, New York, and California are not right to work states.
- Texas, North Carolina, and South Carolina are all right-to-work states.
- Texas, North Carolina, and South Carolina do not have governors beholden to public unions. (Read More)
I guess the majority of voters in New York, California and Illinois don’t care, since they keep electing Democrat politicians who create a nasty business environment.